POSITION - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Your role as a business development and consultative sales professional at Futures Platform will include hands on work in sales and customer success in selected segments of our customer base in Finland, as well as selected international customer segments. Our customer base consists of well-known companies and public organizations. You will be given significant responsibility for the early phases of the sales process (booking meetings and conducting first discussions over telephone or online meetings). You will also get to work with customer on-boarding, making sure customers understand relevant use cases for Futures Platform in their work and training them on how to use the key features. Your contact people in the client organizations consist of top decision makers in different business functions. You will be working closely together with our Sales Director and our foresight experts. Our team is available to support you with product knowledge and foresight consulting abilities to help with sales discussions with customers and product roll out for users.
Required characteristics and skills:
- Interest in strategic foresight and future change in business and society in a broad sense
- 2+ years of solution sales experience, ideally within professional services or B2B software (if you have relevant part time work experience alongside studies, that is considered useful experience)
- Successful record of achievement in prospecting and closing new business within a consultative sales process.
- Excellent communication skills – in writing and live (phone, presentation, etc.). Proven ability to engage and influence at a senior level within client organizations.
- Experience in responding to RFPs and negotiating contracts is a plus
- Willingness to travel within Finland as needed
- Flexible in working hours
- Proficient in Finnish and English. Finnish is a must have language skill for our discussion with clients in Finland.
- Ambitious and result oriented attitude
- Dependable and organized with solid follow-up and time management skills
- Experience using CRM (e.g. Hubspot or similar)
- Ease and experience in using web-based tools to host meetings, webinars, conference calls, etc.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Futures Platform offers you an inspiring product and work environment, where you can work and develop yourself with smart and enthusiastic colleagues, along with the excitement of a new growth company with an amazing product.
We offer you a chance to make a great impact on Future Platform`s development. The job is part-time (up to 50%), in the beginning, with a compensation package which you will be able to affect with your personal success.
Your office will be in the center of Helsinki.
If you'd like to apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 13 2020.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!