FUTURE-ORIENTED FULL-STACK DEVELOPER – LOOK THIS WAY!
Work with the topics of tomorrow already today:
- Growth company
- Awesome Team
- Unexplored UX for leading clients ahead
Futures Platform is a start-up growth company that has established a new way to look into the future. We have a growing base of great customers and want to develop our future foresight tools to become the fastest and easiest way to build one’s view of the future. We are improving our services continuously and would like to have you as an integral part of our team!
Your role as a Full-Stack Developer at Futures Platform will include responsibilities in development, coding and technical maintenance of several user interfaces of the Futures Platform SaaS product (https://www.futuresplatform.com/product). In addition, you will support work related to website, blog and our other digital services. The main objectives will be the following:
- Development and changes to current functionalities
- Creating and programming of new features
- Deployment of new features
- Enabling integrations between the product and other tools (for instance HubSpot)
You will be given a significant role and growth opportunity in development of the new product versions and will be working together with our UX lead, front-end developer and other technical experts. The whole team is available to support you with product knowledge and any technical matters.
CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
While we are looking for a versatile and capable individual to join our team, we do appreciate that not all skills listed here may be an exact match to your past experience. Thus, please indicate in your application how you match with the long list of skills listed, and what measures could be taken to help you fill any possible gaps.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture principles
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, Elastic Search, Postgre SQL, Java and Node.js
- Experience in developing React App using its core principles
- Experience using React state management such as Redux
- Familiar with database technology such as MongoDB, MySQL
- Basic knowledge on HubSpot
- Familiar with code versioning (preferably GitLab)
- Work experience in full-stack programming and web development.
- Language/Tool Agnostic - You are comfortable with using and learning new technologies
- Communication skills and team player attitude
- Proficient in English
We consider it a huge plus if you have:
- Knowledge in Drupal & PHP
- Some understanding of AI based solutions
- Experiences in data visualizations
- Some knowledge on Graph QL
- Experience in container-based virtualisation such as Docker
- Interest in future foresight and changes in business and society in a broad sense
- Solid follow-up and time-management skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
WE OFFER YOU
Futures Platform offers you an inspiring product, as well as an environment where you can work and develop yourself with smart and enthusiastic colleagues, along with the excitement of a growth company with an amazing service offering.
Your office will be in the center of Helsinki. While we will expect to enjoy working together with you regularly at the office, we also offer flexible possibilities for remote working. The role can be full time or part-time.
We offer you a chance to make a great impact on Future Platform's development and hope to start working with you as soon as possible but are flexible with regards to timing based on your situation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this position could be your next challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV, application letter and salary expectation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application letter, please briefly state your 1) professional experience, 2) most significant achievements in technology solutions, and 3) describe your match with the skills listed above.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. We are looking forward to receiving your application!