Choose the Futures Platform plan that best suits your need. You can make your purchase online or contact us. After you’ve made your purchase, you can easily adjust the package over time according to your needs, by using the following add-on options:
- Add additional user accounts for a selected period of time (any number of months), for example if you wish to engage a large number of stakeholders to participate in a foresight discussion.
- Add additional radar views in case you need more than the number of radars included in your package.
Always-on access for the foresight professional
As your organization’s foresight specialist you will have continuous access to monitor future trends and shape your organization’s view of the future.
- 1 user account (named user)
- 1 foresight radar, unlimited possibilities to reconfigure your selection of trends to display on the radar (e.g. you can change the trends depending on the topic or project you are working on)
Always-on foresight for core team
Your key people involved in exploring your organization’s future options will get a shared understanding of key trends and uncertainties. Your team can collaboratively make conclusions to create agile strategies for a rapidly changing world.
- 10 user accounts (named users)
- 10 foresight radars (you can decide whether all users have access to all radars or specify permissions in more detail)
Always-on foresight for extended team
Broaden future awareness in your organisation. Get your organisation’s extended group of key stakeholders involved in shaping your organisation’s view of the future.
- 30 user accounts (named users)
- 20 foresight radars (you can decide whether all users have access to all radars or specify permissions in more detail)
Explore what you can do with Futures Platform and start receiving a weekly digest of the Future Proof blog. You will have 15 days access to the full functionality of Futures Platform and can work with a sub set of the trends database. After your free trial you can upgrade to a paid subscription to work with the full database or choose to just to continue receiving a weekly digest of the Future Proof blog (you can always unsubscribe in case you prefer to stop to receiving the digest).